Find ultimate relaxation at Holiday Palace, located in the heart of northwestern Cambodia. With easy access to the International Thai border, you can quickly arrive at the hotel via various modes of transportation, including personal vehicles, taxis, trains, or flights. Let Holiday Palace be your one-stop destination for a truly unforgettable vacation, bristling with a variety of entertainment and activities.
Start Your Journey
The journey to Holiday Palace has always been challenging. But, prepare your Thai passport, featuring a 6-month validity from your travel date. You can easily enter Cambodia and enjoy a worry-free stay for up to 14 days without incurring visa fees.
In addition, Holiday Palace offers an exclusive shuttle bus service to elevate your journey experience. If you are interested, please fill out the form below, and our staff will be in touch to make arrangements.
Traveling via your personal vehicle or public transportation, such as a van or tour bus, is accessible and only takes 4 hours from Bangkok.
For visitors using a personal car or vehicle, there are many routes you can take. The quickest and most popular route takes you from Bangkok to Chachoengsao via the motorway, followed by Route 304 to reach Sa Kaeo and Highway No. 33 to reach Poipet Immigration. The journey is approximately 300 kilometers and takes 3-4 hours. Convenient car storage service stations are available near the border to park your vehicle.
- Travel through public transport: you can use a van, bus, or tour bus service at the Victory Monument, Mo Chit Bus Terminal (Chatuchak), and Suvarnabhumi Airport. There are bus trips to choose from throughout the day.
- The hotel provides a shuttle bus service for pick-up and drop-off at various locations, available for our VIP guests. Please contact us for service information.
Traveling by train offers an enjoyable and scenic route, providing a unique and comfortable experience, as well as the chance to soak up the local culture.
Train services are available from Bangkok – Aranyaprathet – Khlong Luek (Ban Khlong Luek Border Station, Rong Kluea Market, Sa Kaeo). Then take a bus to Poipet Immigration.
Train Travel Itineraries are as follows (GMT+7):
- Train no. 275 Bangkok – Aranyaprathet – Khlong Luek, travel time 05:55 – 11:17
- Train no. 279 Bangkok – Aranyaprathet – Khlong Luek, travel time 13:05 – 17:27
- Train no. 280 Khlong Luek – Aranyaprathet – Bangkok, travel time 06:58 – 12:05
- Train no. 276 Khlong Luek – Aranyaprathet – Bangkok, travel time 13:53 – 19:40
Start a smooth and hassle-free journey to Holiday Palace by flying directly from Bangkok to Siem Reap International Airport. Thai visitors can enjoy the convenience of a passport with a validity of 6 months, no visa required. Make your trip to Cambodia effortless with a direct flight to Siem Reap.
Alternatively, for a more seamless travel experience, to get from Siem Reap International Airport to Holiday Palace, you can take a taxi from the airport to Siem Reap Virak Buntham Express bus station and continue to the Poipet Virak Buntham Express bus station. Or contact us for a shuttle bus service.